Today, I will reflect upon my current goals. I always like to set small tasks or habit changes for myself. It brings a sense of accomplishment once something has been completed or carried out. Plus, this heat has been getting to my brain. I need to jot my thoughts down to keep it all straight.
My goals for the near future are to:
- Knit a farmer's market bag.
- Sew Luke's quilt in reds and blues.
- Start better money management practices....I should...I have an accounting degree.
- Enforce daily rhythms with the kids better....they like them.
- Find more time with Daniel.
- Get on the treadmill in the morning and hop on the bike after dinner every day.....this would be ideal.
- Incorporate yoga into small increments here and there during my day.
- Organize all my crafty materials.
- Take more time to read about environmental issues.
- Go through my pictures.