Friday, August 27, 2010

: Tuesday : Creations :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our oldest son is turning 11 in less than a month, so I am positive his quilt will not be done in time, especially since I have not touched it for quite some time. I will try to get as much done as possible though. I would also like to make devil sticks for him. They are great for coordination and are fun for older boys. All I need are a couple of dowels and some tape.... I am going to raid the garage... Other than that, handwork has been on the back burner for me. The start of school and Daniel being home for almost 2 weeks has kept me quite occupied lately. Perhaps there will be a bit more next week....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. what are devil sticks?
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this video and it will show you what devil sticks are:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI6n60vPYk

    ReplyDelete