Friday, August 27, 2010

: Monday : Nourishment :


It seems that I have but 2 photos from last week, although I made many yummy creations. I have waited so long to make this post, I am forgetting many of those delights of deliciousness.

Additionally, I may be forgetting any ingredients I have included in the following, but too bad ;o). This first selection appears to have had black beans, carrots, red peppers, red and white quinoa, onion, garlic, and spices and sea salt. Simple, wholesome, and delicious to the entire family. It goes great with some sort of green selection on the side, to create a balanced, filling, healthy meal.


Likewise, this meal was filling, as well. I utilized tomatoes, red peppers, onions, garlic, brown rice noodles, parmesan, ricotta, and mozarella cheeses, and spices. The pasta dish was accompanied by organic mixed baby greens and organic pomegranite acai berry dressing, both from Grocery Outlet (and the cheeses and pasta, too). The pasta and the dressing were superb.

I hope you all eat healthfully and with great enjoyment. Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment