Friday, August 20, 2010

: Friday : Moment :

Snapshot in time, a moment to be remembered, an event to be savored, an everlasting reflection of a flash of time gone by, "this moment" was inspired by Soulemama.


Gratitude This Week.....

Sunsets

Berries

Understanding

New Friends and Old

Waldorf Charter Schools

Sleeping Babies

Time with Daniel this Week

Summer Shade

Rivers and Lakes Nearby

The Daily Wonders that the Kids Make me Stop and See

Learning From Mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And You???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. I can nearly smell the earth, that photo is gorgeous...

    This moment I am grateful in general....there are too many to list ;)

    Our moment..http://in-a-galaxy.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-moment_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moment, I love when you make your gratitude posts, they remind me to think about what I am too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful moment! I adore your blog! here is our moment:

    http://littlebirdvv.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-moment-inspired-by-soulemama_20.html

    Just added your button to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete