Thursday, May 27, 2010

: Wednesday : Love :

I have discovered and been in love with reading Farmama, my most inspiring blog of all.

I really have been enjoying diatomaceous earth. There are so many wonderful uses in the garden, for animals, for humans. I love it!

Knitting is a lovely craft I have recently revisited after not having done it for what seems to be a year. I love each and every stitch...the clicking of needles....the color...the natural fibers....the journey toward creating a special thing.

I am excited about the quilt I have started...my first quilt. It is very basic, but I love to watch it unfold.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am loving this much needed rain, even though I am more fond of sunnier days.

I love cloth daipering. Actually, I have been cheating for the last year since my young one became too chunky for his wool soakers. Icky disposables! I just got lazy. I am going back. Plus, I like it when they're hung up on the clothesline.

I am coming to find that I love the art of homemaking.

I am quite enjoying storytime with the boys. We love sharing the possibilities of our imagination.

I love the full moon.

What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment