Saturday, May 28, 2011

Farm Home in Primary Colors

I have had a love for green for a long time, particularly in the kitchen and in the home. However, for over a year I have come to find that I really love the elemental beauty of the primary colors, especially with a lighter blue or turquoise. Here are a few lovely farm-style samples from a variety of shop owners on Etsy.com.



Daily Chores Children's Handkerchief by Mary Loo Whoo's Variety Shoppe 

Vintage Red Tin Oval Box by Daddy's Beer Money 

Vintage Summer Dress by Betty's Vintage Shop


Vintage Dansk Paella Pan by Marathon 1981



Vintage Pyrex Bowl by Kibster Vintage


Amish Butterprint Set by A Formal Feeling Comes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice collection you put together! I see some things that I might have to get. Thanks so much for including one of my vintage puzzles.

    ReplyDelete