Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Works in Progress and New Ideas


I finished cutting out all the needed strips for the front of my 36 Patch Quilt and have 8 nearly finished blocks, in addition to the 8 blocks I already made. I used only what I had in my stash.

I decided to design some of my own star quilt blocks and create a quilt like this one

I love graph paper! This is an idea of what it will look like on the quilt. 

Here is a little glimpse of the "In the Garden Quilt", which was more of an experimental quilt for the purpose of trying out the disappearing 9 patch method.

 Here's "Lucy's Baby Quilt." I have never free motion quilted, so I need to practice on the garden quilt before I try it out on this one.

I still need to order the presser foot, though. I guess I will have plenty of free motion quilting practice ahead of me with all of these quilt tops done. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment