Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Patchiness

Tomorrow, I visit the Bay for my cousin's baby shower. I hadn't bought her anything and I hadn't made her anything... So, I decided last minute that I would make her a baby blanket that she could help design...she's picky :) . For now, I made a little note for her, created with various scrap booking supplies I had and Jared's paste. The front is a patchwork quilt, and the back is a little poem describing the nature of the gift. I also made a quick matching envelope. Tee Hee!




In addition, I finished all the nearly completed blocks. Each just needs to be pinned, sewn up 5 seams, and pressed. This was way faster than I originally anticipated. Yay! I have so many ideas for new quilts....The faster I get this one done, the faster I can start other fantastic quilt tops... I am very happy to be progressing so smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. That's a very clever card you got there, and pretty too. We can't wait to see you Jayme!
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete