Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quilting Hand-Me-Downs

I know I have talking a lot about quilting lately. Perhaps I should mix it up a bit more. But in the meantime, I just have to share the array of quilting stuff I just had passed on to me from my aunt. I am so excited! Thanks Kay!!

Here is some of the fabric I inherited....

...And books...

...And buttons (more for sewing projects, but still a sweet score)...

...And a nearly finished small quilt...

I love the stitching on the back!

...And some Christmas blocks...

...And this lovely quilt top ready to go...

Funny thing is that I never even knew my aunt was a quilter until very recently. Apparently, she hasn't done it for a while, though. I am so grateful to be the recipient of her unfinished quilts and her many quilting supplies, pattern, and fabrics. Yet a few more to dos to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment