Monday, July 18, 2011

36 Patch Quilt Along ~ Week 2

I just completed this week's edition to the 36 Patch Quilt that I started last week, along with several other quilters through Crazy Mom Quilts. This week, she shows you a shortcut when making each 36 patch block. I will have to try this method next week.


Kiki is getting cozy as soon as I finish my wacky block. Too bad there isn't a big pile of scraps. That would be even cozier. 

I will try to be back before the end of the week with some more quilting progress. I just realized after I created a chart of quilting to tame my scatter-brained thoughts, I am working on 7 quilts currently. So, slowly but surely I will progressively complete these over the next few months. If nothing else, I will return by next Monday with a new block for this experimentally unfolding quilt, no pun intended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. diggin those vibrant colors! Tell Kiki I said hi. Hahahaha! Miss you buddy.
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was over at Crazy Mom Quilts and saw your comment. Thought I would check out your first block. I love it!! Beautiful colors. Wish I could join this quilt along, but working on 2 birthday quilts for this month and quickly running out of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors! What fun fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete