Monday, March 19, 2012

Japanese Tea Garden

The Japanese Tea Garden was quite lovely on that temperate Sunday in the Bay....




The bridge was a hit for us all. 



Actually, this was Jared's absolute favorite part of the garden, aside from the zen garden.



I always love getting shots of them ahead of me. 

Oh yes, and the koi fish were certainly Dylan's favorite attraction. 



 


I am always behind the camera, so I decided to capture a quick photo of myself. Silly, I know. :)




 Jared had already played with his homemade zen garden, so he was stoked to see a real life size version.













Now off to the California Academy of Sciences and a sushi dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I also like the koi fish. Reminds me of my Grandparents' old backyard. -Jenna

    ReplyDelete