Saturday, August 27, 2011

Red Star Quilt ~ Week 3

Continuing to use the same old white sheet and random pieces of fabric with reds, I slowly create the blocks for my red star quilt. This week, I made 5 of the "in between" blocks... the blocks that will create a continuous diagonal pattern and that which will offset each star block. So, I have now made 5 out of 12 of these blocks, and only 2 of 13 star blocks. No biggie... That is just 18 more to go. ;) By the way, I wanted to credit this block to Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.




I really like how it turned out. I think the contrasting fabric looks fantastic! I simply can't wait to have enough blocks to really start laying this quilt out! Maybe I will make more than one star this week....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment