Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red Star Quilt ~ Week 2

Wow, I am amazed at how much time goes into one block when making stars! Or perhaps that is just because I am a beginner with 45 degree angles. I am getting pretty used to my usual 90 degree angle patchwork, though. :) So, here is block 2 of 13 star blocks, each unique. I will also be making 12 in-between blocks and the quilt will be sashed, which is basically making borders around each block.


Tonight, Daniel is working a double shift (((sigh))), so maybe I should finish my around the garden quilt top. I then need to figure out if I have backing material... and enough batting, for that matter, so I can play with my new presser foot for free motion quilting. Have a great night!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

No comments:

Post a Comment