Thursday, September 29, 2011

How Shall I Arrange Lucy's Triangles?

       I am nearly done with Liv's baby quilt, having only to hand sew the backside of the binding. Also, I have to go back and finish Lucy's baby quilt. Now, I was having "sew" much fun making baby quilts for baby girls, I decided to make a second one for Lucy, using the same fabric as I used on Liv's quilt. All patches are made, but I have one small problem. I need to figure out how to arrange them. Here are a few ideas below. Let me know what you think I should do.

A Consistent Pattern Throughout of Green and Pink.

Pink and Green Diamonds.

Diagonal Stripes of Pink and Green.

Pinwheel-Style.

Pink and Green Zigzags.

There are so many more possibilities, too. Who knew triangles would lead to being so stumped. ;)

PS ~ Jenna, your opinion on the quilt is mandatory. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment