Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Day in Coloma

Another Spring Day in Coloma.........

I was able to capture numerous photos of wildflowers in this beautiful California Sierra Nevada historical location often visited by our family.















My 2 youngest goof balls....







Peering into a historical home from the days of the Gold Rush....





 Another historical home from that period.....I absolultely love the way the inside is furnished....






The town school house.....


 A couple original wagons from the late 1850s.
Ahhhh, what a beautiful day it was. I think we might have Jared's birthday here. Coloma is always a winner, even in the heat of summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! what a beautiful location with wild flowers. I think you write here another day in Coloma, but I say if that type of location than I never count the day. I just enjoying the holidays with family.

    ReplyDelete