Monday, October 17, 2011

~ Lucy's Baby Quilt ~

Lucy's Baby Quilt was finished on Friday, along with Liv's, just in time for Jenna's baby shower. I hand-sewed the entire binding, which is why I ended up having to use the flash in the dim light of early evening. Using the flash is not my favorite method of photographing quilts because you cannot see the lovely crinkle of the final product once washed and dried as well as when you just use the natural light. Oh well... that is what I get for procrastinating ;). I think this is my favorite quilt yet! All the ladies at the party thought it was pretty cool, too. Best of all, Jenna loved it. Success!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. It's my favorite of Lucy's quilts... Sshhh, don't tell ;-) -Jenna

    ReplyDelete