Wednesday, September 22, 2010

: Wednesday : Love :

I love to play with our dog and kitty.

I love when the boys are playing in harmony...it is getting better as Jared gets older and has a little more patience.

I love the right to make choices for our children and their path of education.... I will explain in more depth later....perhaps on Sunday reflection.

I love loyal readers of my blog who do not abandon me when I seem to disappear off the face of the internet because my life is so crazy and busy.

I love great friends.

I love the fact that Daniel will be finished with school in less than 10 weeks..... Ahhh, sweet relief!!...Then we will have to wait another couple months for licensing to be finalized.....((sigh)).

I love Oak Meadow homeschool curriculum....I will explain where I am coming from in more detail soon.

I love these farm-style kitchen accessories on Etsy, which include this 1920s spice box, this enamel pot, and this kitchen set.

I love to laugh.

I love to read poetry and stories to the children, and I love to gently play guitar as the kids enter their sleep.

I love Autumn..............

What do you love right now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I have been having trouble feeling the love lately. Been feeling a lot of self righteousness and grimy bits of spite. Think i need a break in routine... Thanks for reminding me that there is a lot to love!
    <3 Jenna

    ReplyDelete