Monday, September 06, 2010

: Friday : Moment :

"This Moment" is a reflective tradition of capturing one point in time in one photograph worth remembering and savoring. Implemented by many, this collective compilation of memories in the making is inspired originally by Soulemama. Join in in the comments below if you please.


Week in Gratitude.....

~ My son's teacher...he is so patient and willing to make it work with Jared (Jared has been having a hard time letting me go every morning I drop him off, despite the absolute fun he has every day) ~

~ Daniel's mother...her help and understanding never ceases ~

~ Our organized and tidy home ~

~ Our blooming sunflowers ~

~ The lingering of summer's end, though I do love Autumn ~

~ Being home with my young children... many are not able to experience such a treasure ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about you? What are you grateful for?.........

No comments:

Post a Comment