Thursday, July 22, 2010

: Thursday : Nature :

The nature of this entry is interesting in that it is remotely related to nature itself. I suppose I can make connections, though.... This first set of photos is my family and me at the local lake the other day...the lake itself is somewhat natural....well, actually it was originally man-made....bummer. The second sampling of photos is a small reflection of our garden, which is, I suppose, woman-induced nature in this case.

~The Lake~



~ The Garden ~



This portion of Summer + My region + No Money to go anywhere else = No Notable Occurences in Nature that I have experienced lately. Perhaps ongoing change will bring beautiful things even before Autumn's inevitable approach. Perhaps I should simply look more closely....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment